Run for Land
Saturday, October 14, 2017 -- 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM
George Eastman Museum
Walk or RUN FOR LAND with Genesee Land Trust’s Team
Join the team for our third year of having fun, staying fit, and raising money for local lands. Our
2017 goal is $15,000 – help us reach the finish line!
Two steps to join the race and raise donations for Genesee Land Trust
1. Register for the PhotoFinish5k
Be part of our RUN FOR LAND team to help us raise funds to protect local natural habitats. The 3.1-mile course begins and ends at the George Eastman Museum and passes by several Rochester landmarks.
and click on Register Now
2. Join the RUN FOR LAND Team and raise donations for Genesee Land Trust
Walk or run with Genesee Land Trust members, volunteers, board members, and staff. The 2016 RUN FOR LAND team ranged from 11 years old to grandparents and we walked, ran, and raced.
At the end of the registration process, click Donate on Crowdrise
and follow the instructions to Set Up Your Fundraiser
. Select Run for Land 2017
(Genesee Land Trust’s team) and use the Crowdrise tools to seek donations from family and friends.
If you choose not to walk or run, consider supporting Genesee Land Trust and RUN FOR LAND team members by clicking here
to give a donation. You can support an individual or Genesee Land Trust. Your help is important and appreciated and will help get the team over the finish line.
Please contact Lindsay Recktenwald at email@example.com or 585-256-2130 for help with registration or joining the RUN FOR LAND team.
- ALL ARE WELCOME: The race is open to all: competitive runners, walkers, and families.
- All participants receive post-race refreshments and an admission pass to George Eastman Museum or Dryden Theatre.
- Genesee Land Trust Team members receive a RUN FOR LAND t-shirt and the opportunity to train with staff on protected land (running or walking!).
The George Eastman Museum PhotoFinish5k honors the philanthropic spirit of Kodak founder George Eastman. Local not-for-profit organizations participate and raise money for their specific causes.